1. Originally posted by SateilyWhen i register here, i spend realy few time here... I'm search only a new videos and news... Certainly one more reason that I did not wish to communicate at the forum was that I'm badly know English... But recently I have firmly decided to communicate on forum and recollect my English anew, because here just a remarkable people and a magnificent atmosphere... I hope you will help me with my undertakings

And for example I have lead already more than two hours here today and now is only morning

This is only the beggining for you my russian friend

See you!!
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisI did fit in with the usual 2 hours. And when I first started it was mainly for the bootlegs and it took me ages to post in the forum.

But over the weekend, it all took off and I was spending 5-6 hours on here. Largely due to germcevoy and his damn word association game. I'm hooked and can't leave it alone now!

I've never found a better, friendlier site and I've tried a few forums in my time.

germcevoy your bastard!!people are dieing here because of you...and I spent 4 hours here in the saturday because of the word association game!!
  3. Depends on the day. Some Days are Better Then Others.

Im such a dork
  4. It's a hazy, windy and rainy day here in Holland. Probably will spend a lot of time here today.Weather just sucks..summer, pfff