1. he was pissed (according to himself) after a late night drinking session with Edge. they decided to have a jam wen they got in (still pissed). thats from U2 by U2
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyhe was pissed (according to himself) after a late night drinking session with Edge. they decided to have a jam wen they got in (still pissed). thats from U2 by U2

brilliant!
    i have u2 by u2 but i still haven't read it!
    i had better get the finger out methinks!
  3. That Kansas City version is so f*ckin awesome!
  4. Originally posted by YogiThat Kansas City version is so f*ckin awesome!

Yeah indeed, when I see this thread I want to listen to it! Oh well, why not doing it
  5. i have that song live......its from elevation tour.at the end of BAD bono starts to sing WHEN I LOOK TO THE WORLD!!!what an amazing live version!!!
  6. I finally got around to downloading this show. If you haven't heard it yet, download it immediately. What a great performance of a really rare song. Simply amazing.
  7. Originally posted by haytrainI finally got around to downloading this show. If you haven't heard it yet, download it immediately. What a great performance of a really rare song. Simply amazing.

im downloading it right now. when i look at the world is great song!
  8. Originally posted by haytrainI finally got around to downloading this show. If you haven't heard it yet, download it immediately. What a great performance of a really rare song. Simply amazing.

Downloading now.
  9. Indeed a great song....
  10. When I Look At The World is a great song. Shame they only played the snippet of it once. That is one they should consider playing every now and then.
  11. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979When I Look At The World is a great song. Shame they only played the snippet of it once. That is one they should consider playing every now and then.

Love Edge's work on this song
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Love Edge's work on this song

For sure. I figured there's a lot of new people around here since this topic was originally opened, so I needed to bring it to their attention.