1. What I am about to say is U2 blasphemy...

But you have to believe me it exists! I have heard and read countless times that this song was never played live but it was. It was during the Elevation tour, I had stumbled across the song on Kazaa. My computer crashed shortly after and I lost it and have not only never found it since, I've been told it doesn't exist

But its not true!

This song was performed live, atleast once and in that version, there are no drums or bass. Just Edge playing the melody much slower and Bono singing the vocals and the echo and effects. I remember being madly in love with this version.

If anyone knows anything about it, PLEASE lemme know. I would love to find this song again.

You believe me don't you?
  2. Kansas - KemperArena - 27th November 2001. Bad/When I Look At The World/Streets
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyKansas - KemperArena - 27th November 2001. Bad/When I Look At The World/Streets

Well, that answers that.
    Thanks!
  4. it isnt played in its entirity which is why its listed as not played bu that long snippet is awesome. love Bono's voice singing it
  5. They should perform it soon..
  6. That song is phenomenal. they should play it soon
  7. Wasn't it once said in a thread that they dont play it in its entirety because the band cannot remember how they managed to played it for the album. So for now if it is played in the future it will just be a snippet or a different full version of the song.

That Kansas gig is great, one of the best!
  8. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilWasn't it once said in a thread that they dont play it in its entirety because the band cannot remember how they managed to played it for the album. So for now if it is played in the future it will just be a snippet or a different full version of the song.

That Kansas gig is great, one of the best!

yea thats mentioned in U2 BY U2 by the Edge.
  9. great song
  10. Yeah,that song's great but there 's better songs on that album(all that you can't leave behind)
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyThat song is phenomenal. they should play it soon

AGREED!!

I love this song too!!!

See you friends!!
  12. yeah, cool song indeed. bonos voice is very raspy, is this intentional, or was he having a bad day.
    i think its intentional.