1. Fuck me, what a song. Like genuinely, close your eyes, sit in a dark room and listen to a live version.

Love over fear. Always.
  2. I missed Streets during the E&I tour in the encore. The would have saved the encore. No matter how they played it.
  3. Just watched my footage from one of the JT17 shows I went to and got goosebumps, miss the boys live and I want to go back
  4. I'm a bit in a Streets period at the moment, especially the version with the long and clean intro like the JT en LT ones.
    Listened to 27/12/1989 version of Dublin. Someone else hearing some strange things when Edge falls in the first 5 seconds. I dont know what happns, our is it just my crazy ears.
  5. Originally posted by SvenR:I'm a bit in a Streets period at the moment, especially the version with the long and clean intro like the JT en LT ones.
    Listened to 27/12/1989 version of Dublin. Someone else hearing some strange things when Edge falls in the first 5 seconds. I dont know what happns, our is it just my crazy ears.
    You have a link for that version? I tried a version once of streets with heavy emphasis on the drums/bass, still love that (bit more techno I guess)
  6. Every version is the best
  7. Originally posted by ferrari:I missed Streets during the E&I tour in the encore. The would have saved the encore. No matter how they played it.
    I loved EI, but the one change I would have made was swapping COBL for Streets to close the main set. It really felt like they were going for the high only this song can deliver.

Anyway, the best version is the Lovetown Point Depot version with the Auld Land Syne intro. Goosebumps every time.
  8. My favorite version changes with each live show i listen to..I can't pin it down to just one..but most would be before 2005 for sure
  9. Bono’s ramble about doctor king and community was so drab. No Larry during the intro. The overpowering synth sound at the flag. Meh.