1. The list of the 1992-06-11 Stockholm - Globen bootleg is uncorrect: it contains two songs more, which are Dancing Queen (in the archive it is in the same file as Angel Of Harlem) and Stand By Me (in the same file as I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For).
    It's important to change the list because all the files of the songs are not renamed. They are called "Track 1", "Track 2" and so on.
    Because of problems with my browser, I could not find the link to the page, but I think you will find it out very easily.

2. Originally posted by sadb7788The list of the 1992-06-11 Stockholm - Globen bootleg is uncorrect: it contains two songs more, which are Dancing Queen (in the archive it is in the same file as Angel Of Harlem) and Stand By Me (in the same file as I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For).
    It's important to change the list because all the files of the songs are not renamed. They are called "Track 1", "Track 2" and so on.
    Because of problems with my browser, I could not find the link to the page, but I think you will find it out very easily.

Setlist additions are for u2-vertigo-tour.com, we just fetch the setlists from there.
    And this is not something for this topic, this belongs in the report missing songs here topic. The purpose of this topic was mainly forum posts or users

But the setlist is right in my opinion, the file is just fucked up, some users don't know how to rename their files properly. I will reupload my own version in the future and replace it with the one here.
  3. Originally posted by Remy[..]
    Setlist additions are for u2-vertigo-tour.com, we just fetch the setlists from there.
    And this is not something for this topic, this belongs in the report missing songs here topic. The purpose of this topic was mainly forum posts or users

But the setlist is right in my opinion, the file is just fucked up, some users don't know how to rename their files properly. I will reupload my own version in the future and replace it with the one here.

OK then. Sorry for posting in the wrong topic...
    I think I will separate into different files the songs united in one. And I also have to adjust the names of the files... I had renamed them all but the last two...

4. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

OK then. Sorry for posting in the wrong topic...
    I think I will separate into different files the songs united in one. And I also have to adjust the names of the files... I had renamed them all but the last two...

No problem!
    Yeah some files are just too weird, I don't get it how people can have a decent bootleg without using proper filenames.
  5. Remy,
    there's a user called something like 'Rebeccaikdoe' spamming various topics.
    rather anoying...