1. I believe there are versions of Two Hearts, Stay and Numb that have different lyrics and vocals
  2. Not sure about Numb but there's indeed different vocal versions for Stay:

And Two Hearts (not sure if it's this one as I can't listen to it now):

3. Off the top of my head, I'd back Dane up in saying there's versions of Numb that have been released with alternate vocals/lyrics. There is of course the US remix of New Year's Day as well that has alternate lyrics. The Grand Jury Remix has a slightly extended ending in comparison to the single version too.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Off the top of my head, I'd back Dane up in saying there's versions of Numb that have been released with alternate vocals/lyrics. There is of course the US remix of New Year's Day as well that has alternate lyrics. The Grand Jury Remix has a slightly extended ending in comparison to the single version too.
    You're right Tim, the Perfecto mix (full mix, about 6:45) has different lyrics.
  5. The Paul Oakenfold mix of Numb (which I believe is almost the same as the Perfecto mix) and Soul Assassin remix are also different I think.
  6. Oh, Original of the Species Killa Hurtz remix has added lyrics at the end:
  7. As well as Vertigo, Trent Reznor mix I think...not at home right now but I think it changes something to "fear is taking over every thought" or something along those lines. I forgot about how many alternate vocals some mixes have.
  8. Jacknife Lee mix uses that alternate Vertigo lyric (too). The 10" mix is so good.
  9. I love that mix. And the Trent Reznor mix uses the Native Son riff
  10. God part 2..the hard metal efx weapon dance mix of art......mixed by David Blanco....
  11. I quite like the High Contrast Remix of Streets for the 2012 Olympics.

12. Proper remixes:
    - Night And Day (Steel String Remix)
    - The Lounge Fly Mix
    - Lemon (Bad Yard Club Mix)
    - Mofo (Phunk Phorce Mix)

Not quite remixes, but alternates:
    - Please (Single Version)
    - Walk On (Hallelujah Mix)