1. Vertigo (Born To Vertigo Mix)

This one rocks I really love it.
    But the Lemon (Perfecto Mix) or a dozen other awesome mixes should be noted too.
  2. Originally posted by RemyVertigo (Born To Vertigo Mix)

This one rocks I really love it.
    But the Lemon (Perfecto Mix) or a dozen other awesome mixes should be noted too.

is this offical material?
  3. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Temple Bar Edit)

and

Original Of The Species (Killahurtz Casa De Angeles Mix)
  4. Elevation (Biffco mix) - hands down best mix of this song. Makes you feel like dancing. Interesting ending too

Staring at the Sun (Brothers in Rhythm Ambient Mix) - gives the somewhat unfinished song an epic feel and hits a satisfying climax at the end

Electrical Storm (Captainemo's Remix) - Amazing talent at work here. Hits that congested, hot stormy day feel but manages to keep hold of that 'other-worldly' magic to it

Sometimes you Can't Make it on Your Own (Acoustic Couch Mix) - great version, fantastic ending. Hard to believe that's Bono playing the guitar....

Mysterious Ways (Tabla Motown Mix) - Maybe not better than the original (the real thing?) but has a very interesting atmosphere
  5. Originally posted by rmann83Elevation (Biffco mix) - hands down best mix of this song. Makes you feel like dancing. Interesting ending too

Staring at the Sun (Brothers in Rhythm Ambient Mix) - gives the somewhat unfinished song an epic feel and hits a satisfying climax at the end

Electrical Storm (Captainemo's Remix) - Amazing talent at work here. Hits that congested, hot stormy day feel but manages to keep hold of that 'other-worldly' magic to it

Sometimes you Can't Make it on Your Own (Acoustic Couch Mix) - great version, fantastic ending. Hard to believe that's Bono playing the guitar....

Mysterious Ways (Tabla Motown Mix) - Maybe not better than the original (the real thing?) but has a very interesting atmosphere

I haven't heard these versions of SATS and SYCMIOYO....any idea where I can find them?
  6. Elevation (Biffco Mix) is, to me, the best of the Elevation mixes.

Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Mix) is the best mix ever, to me. =O)
  7. I can send them to you if you post your email. The SYCMIOYO mp3 I have isn't the greatest quality but it can be found on the bonus dvd with the HTDAAB or on youtube.

Remy could you send me or post the Vertigo (Born to Vertigo mix) please?
    rmann83@hotmail.com

Thanks!
  8. Wow i havent heard of any of those remixes its sad i know.. haha everyday i come on here and realize how much i dont know about U2 and there music! I learn something new everyday

And i liked Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) its one of my favourites as i love that song..

if anyone has any other remixes.. and have time to send them my email is
    twinees@xtra.co.nz

I would be so happy! any help appreciated thanks
  9. YES !YES!YES!
    LADY WITH THE SPINNING HEAD extended remix is for me
    also the best remix ever of U2 !!!!
  10. Originally posted by rmann83I can send them to you if you post your email. The SYCMIOYO mp3 I have isn't the greatest quality but it can be found on the bonus dvd with the HTDAAB or on youtube.

Remy could you send me or post the Vertigo (Born to Vertigo mix) please?
    rmann83@hotmail.com

Thanks!

i'd really appreciate it if you could send it to me. my email is: jhask33@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  11. Me too, if you don't mind:

casper1512@gmail.com