1. i have 3

2. I have Biffco remix which is my favourite Elevation remix. PM me if you want.
  3. one remix i really liked was the extended video mix of Desire. The "for love or money" part on the video actually kept going much longer than the cd-single version of the song. I don't know why they didn't include that as the official "Hollywood mix" of the song.

also, does anyone know where I can get a GOOD version of the Miracle Drug remixes? I know they were posted a while back, but they must have been encoded in a low bitrate (less than 128) because the sound is really bad. Can't listen to it, really. Does anyone have a good version of this song? This is probably my favorite song at the moment and am delighted to have the song remixed, but not with the sound quality of the remixes i have. any help?

also, another (Almost) great remix is the Perfecto remix of Lemon. Now why he had to f*#k it up with that backup singer is beyond me. it was done with great effect to other remixes he did (New Order, etc.) but this song needed Edge/Eno singing with Bono. I love the music, just hate listening to that woman singing Edge's part....

Anyways, if anyone could help out with the Miracle Drug remixes, i'd be really grateful. Thanks!
  4. Originally posted by 44rman:one remix i really liked was the extended video mix of Desire. The "for love or money" part on the video actually kept going much longer than the cd-single version of the song. I don't know why they didn't include that as the official "Hollywood mix" of the song.

also, does anyone know where I can get a GOOD version of the Miracle Drug remixes? I know they were posted a while back, but they must have been encoded in a low bitrate (less than 128) because the sound is really bad. Can't listen to it, really. Does anyone have a good version of this song? This is probably my favorite song at the moment and am delighted to have the song remixed, but not with the sound quality of the remixes i have. any help?

also, another (Almost) great remix is the Perfecto remix of Lemon. Now why he had to f*#k it up with that backup singer is beyond me. it was done with great effect to other remixes he did (New Order, etc.) but this song needed Edge/Eno singing with Bono. I love the music, just hate listening to that woman singing Edge's part....

Anyways, if anyone could help out with the Miracle Drug remixes, i'd be really grateful. Thanks!

i was not aware of any Miracle Drug mixes, but I'd love to hear them if anyone has them
  5. U2mp3s.com should have them and some other remixes, too. Go register there and check out their MP3 archives.

The Lemon Perfecto mix is horrible. In fact, 90% of the second 1990-2000 disc is crap.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins:U2mp3s.com should have them and some other remixes, too. Go register there and check out their MP3 archives.

The Lemon Perfecto mix is horrible. In fact, 90% of the second 1990-2000 disc is crap.

i'll do that, and I quite like the Perfecto Mix..that synth part is killer i think
  7. Some of my faves include:

Desire [Hollywood Mix]
    NYD [Ferry Corsten Mix]
    Beautiful Day [Perfecto Mix]
    Salome [Zooromancer Mix]
    Staring At The Sun [Brothers In Rhythm Mix]

Would anyone by chance had a good quality version of:
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car [Perfecto Mix]?????

The version on the remix cd's lacks in quality for whatever reason.
  8. Salome (Zooromancer) - sublime...
  9. Originally posted by Stu:
    Would anyone by chance had a good quality version of:
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car [Perfecto Mix]?????

I have an unknown mix of it. PM me if you like.
  10. I like Starring At The Sun and Dirty Day - Butch Vig's remixes and Zoo Station remix from Miss Sarajevo single.