1. Yeah it’s there in Canada too from around 2012 but isn’t available worldwide. It’s the remaster I’m looking forward to, I’ve found these to be really pleasing to the ear.
  2. When they get round to Please it would be good if they gave us the full version of with or without you. It’s cut really early on the popheart ep.
  3. Originally posted by tuf392664:When they get round to Please it would be good if they gave us the full version of with or without you. It’s cut really early on the popheart ep.
    agreed
  4. Also, if they could lessen that CRT noise. IT'S SO LOUD!
  5. Not listened to Mofo from this for years, having only played the Popmart intro version since then. Forgot how the last 3mins ended. Must dig out my promo cd and see where that fades out. Great memories back then for sure.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I’m looking forward to that one coming out with Willie Nelson.

It was played at the Edmonton shows I saw for PopMart. Had always been a fan of it from the “Stay” single, so I was thrilled to hear it live.

Did Willie Nelson also release this song on his own ?

Also there is the Sinatra-aimed song Two shots of happy one shot of sad. Two gems that missed the cut on the 90s Best of B side disc.