1. This is a topic to discuss U2’s plan to release 12 newly remastered single collections that are set to be released across this year.
  2. do we know what is the next release going to be?
  3. do you think that we're getting popheart live ep on streaming with a remaster?
  4. Pretty sure the live tracks will be on the remastered single/ep when it pops up. The US iTunes Store has the please Ep that just has the single version and the four live tracks.
  5. it should be:
    please (single version)
    dirty day (junk day mix)
    dirty day (bitter kiss mix)
    im not your baby( skysplitter dub mix)
    please (live from Rotterdam, Jul. 18, 1997)
    streets (live from Rotterdam, Jul. 18, 1997)
    WOWY (Live from Edmonton, Jun. 14, 1997)
    staring at the sun (Live from Rotterdam, Jul. 18, 1997)
  6. Hmmm this release suggests to me we won't be getting anything new from the band this year in the way of a full blown proper album release from the band. Sigh!
  7. at least well finally have this ep
  8. Why did U2 cheat us on the Lemon single remaster? Where is the Lemon (Lemonade Mix)? I’ve been looking for a high quality version of that for years!
  9. Originally posted by ap5:Why did U2 cheat us on the Lemon single remaster? Where is the Lemon (Lemonade Mix)? I’ve been looking for a high quality version of that for years!
    They appear to be only reissuing the tracks that were commercially released. That one was a promo only release.
  10. Are they gonna release these on vinyl as part of a 12 inch remix boxset ? some of them were CD only at the time or limited editions , I notice other big acts are starting to do similar releases.