2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. I still hope Bram plays the last show uninterrupted and without Larry there- Larry will always be U2's drummer, but Bram has done a phenomenal job and deserves the spotlight at the last show. U2 are reportedly going back to the studio in March, so at that point Larry can (I hope) make his thunderous return.
  2. Absolutely agree with Bram playing the last Sphere show. He has earned it and playing all of the Sphere shows as U2's drummer may actually be part of his contract. As it has been mentioned, it would be great if the band played Discotheque or one other song off Pop for Bram during the remaining Sphere shows.
  3. I don't see U2 doing anything cliched, sentimental or so predictable; it's just not their style.
  4. Apologies if this is in the wrong thread, but I've posted a few times in the Looking-For-Tickets- Thread to no avail.

Does anyone know if/when any GA ticket drops usually happen before a show?

I'm trying desperately to secure a face value ticket for Saturday and have gotten seconds away from doing so on Ticketmaster, only to get shut out by a bot (a "please try again" message.)

I think it'll be a festive and spectacular show, but without many setlist surprises.
  5. Originally posted by jnatzke11:Apologies if this is in the wrong thread, but I've posted a few times in the Looking-For-Tickets- Thread to no avail.

Does anyone know if/when any GA ticket drops usually happen before a show?

I'm trying desperately to secure a face value ticket for Saturday and have gotten seconds away from doing so on Ticketmaster, only to get shut out by a bot (a "please try again" message.)

I think it'll be a festive and spectacular show, but without many setlist surprises.
    Honestly don’t think it’s possible to get a ticket through TM for GA. I tried non stop for weeks for shows on October and never worked.

Best bet is to find another real person on here or Facebook groups for GA and work with them to transfer to your phone or account
  6. Final setlist with b sides on the turntable and finish with "40"
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Honestly don’t think it’s possible to get a ticket through TM for GA. I tried non stop for weeks for shows on October and never worked.

Best bet is to find another real person on here or Facebook groups for GA and work with them to transfer to your phone or account
    Thanks for the response @guykirk9...it's comforting to know it's not just me that's struggled on Ticketmaster haha.

I haven't had much luck here or on FB, so I might have to finding someone real outside of the venue the day of, which makes me and my wallet nervous. Have you any experience in securing a last minute ticket like this?
  8. try TM the day before or morning of the show. GA has been showing available for recent shows
  9. Thank you, @Timk68...this is great info. I'm holding out hope!
  10. Originally posted by jnatzke11:[..]
    Thanks for the response @guykirk9...it's comforting to know it's not just me that's struggled on Ticketmaster haha.

I haven't had much luck here or on FB, so I might have to finding someone real outside of the venue the day of, which makes me and my wallet nervous. Have you any experience in securing a last minute ticket like this?
    Actually~ I’ve had pretty good luck with day of GA tickets from TM especially in December & January. Starting about 12 noon west coast time - refresh and check constantly. The sweet spot from what I’ve seen is between 3PM-730ish. The biggest difference in February has been smaller drops …2,3,4 tickets + 1-2 Red Zone.

Check cash or trade as well.
  11. Originally posted by U21960:[..]
    Actually~ I’ve had pretty good luck with day of GA tickets from TM especially in December & January. Starting about 12 noon west coast time - refresh and check constantly. The sweet spot from what I’ve seen is between 3PM-730ish. The biggest difference in February has been smaller drops …2,3,4 tickets + 1-2 Red Zone.

Check cash or trade as well.

Interesting...thanks, @U21960. That timeframe correlates with the near success I've had, only to be shut out after an ticket becomes available...see attached screenshot.

It's so frustrating!
  12. Originally posted by jnatzke11:[..]
    [image]
    Interesting...thanks, @U21960. That timeframe correlates with the near success I've had, only to be shut out after an ticket becomes available...see attached screenshot.

It's so frustrating!
    Had that multiple times (yes very frustrating) before I got lucky at 6.30pm local time the day before the concert