2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Doubtful on the FM recording but never know. It would depend if they gave the unmastered version for the FM broadcast, which would probably apply it's own compression. Think the sirius broadcast is what we've got for now unless there's a formal release (maybe fan club?).
  2. I've subscribed to Absolute Radio to get the Audio in HQ. I'll rip it and compare it to the other versions on here and let you know other the weekend if it's worth sharing all not.
  3. Originally posted by jheath:I've subscribed to Absolute Radio to get the Audio in HQ. I'll rip it and compare it to the other versions on here and let you know other the weekend if it's worth sharing all not.
    Very good idea of course. It's always good to compare. Not all stations broadcast with the same quality.
  4. In what quality is it broadcast and played back? Will there be an even better version than m4a ? Most radio stations mainly play the MP3 format.
  5. Still have to see! I personally doubt it will be any better quality than the original sirius broadcast, or the rebroadcasts. Hopefully it'll be at that level as opposed to the on-demand version.
  6. Absolute Radio (UK) just played an hours worth of the broadcast, didn't sound great to be honest.
  7. Yes - Needs to be ultra high on top quality head phones bazzza1
  8. Adam’s (well read) intro was longer than the gig🤣. Started with Even Better😫
  9. Absolute Radio (UK) sounded CTF. So no need to share it on here. Didn't hold out for any upgrade tbh.
    Zooropa93 was bang on, Adam's intro was over Bono's intro, then straight into Real Thing. I'm off to listen to Pearl Jam's new album. See you on the other side.
  10. Going by the 'responses' to the radio broadcasts here i take it they were a load of pish, as expected? Ah well maybe when U2 get around to it (2030) it might turn up 'officially'
  11. Why anyone is entertaining listening to the worldwide broadcasts I don’t know….
    The full show is on the showpage with no songs cut, no adverts and is decent quality