1. Vegas-style shirts, tanktops, mugs, hoodies, bags and more.

Introducing the new Shirts of the Sphere collection, a collection of products celebrating U2's residency in Las Vegas. We're proud that after 2009, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we are once again able to provide a unique collection of designs and products to wear or use. For men, women, kids and basically anyone.

Thanks to designers Felix Romano, known for his great Joshua Tree and Innocence and Experience collections, and my girlfriend Lisette, we offer these products now for a limited amount of time. We work together with a partner that ships worldwide. If you attend the first few shows in Vegas and live outside of the US and Europe we recommend to order this weekend to make sure your order arrives in time.

Looking for a specific product in a specific design or color? Just send me a private message or post here and we'll sort it out for you.

Everything is available for shipping worldwide.

Order now here: https://u2start.com/shirts/
  2. " The Larry Mullen band "...epic shithousery
  3. Great designs!
    I wish I could have one ready for opening night, but I live in Costa Rica and I doubt that with all the production and transport time I would get it on time.
    I'll think I'll settle for my u2start share the passion E&I one
  4. Originally posted by DerBFreund:Great designs!
    I wish I could have one ready for opening night, but I live in Costa Rica and I doubt that with all the production and transport time I would get it on time.
    I'll think I'll settle for my u2start share the passion E&I one
    The maximum shipping time is still sorting you in time for the opening night, so you may want to try it.

But the alternative is great too! Thanks!!
  5. The Bram Van Den Berg band ????? Really pushing your luck with that one . Where did you get these shirts made? wouldn't say U2 management would be too pleased as merchandise is a big part of their revenue
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:The Bram Van Den Berg band ????? Really pushing your luck with that one . Where did you get these shirts made? wouldn't say U2 management would be too pleased as merchandise is a big part of their revenue
    We've been doing this for 14 years now, U2 management is fine with it, we're a way too small fish in the sea to make any difference to anything else. And it's barely profitable so more a gimmick by fans for fans.

Thanks for the positive note
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:The Bram Van Den Berg band ????? Really pushing your luck with that one . Where did you get these shirts made? wouldn't say U2 management would be too pleased as merchandise is a big part of their revenue
    U2.com will just slap the album cover on the shirt and thousands will buy it.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    The maximum shipping time is still sorting you in time for the opening night, so you may want to try it.

But the alternative is great too! Thanks!!
    Really?
    Then I guess I will.
    I really love these designs, so I cant't easily choose one
  9. Why not Larry Mullen Jr. band
    ( Jr. Junior)