1. On u2songs is now an article about a live EP mid june. Is this the backup plan for postponing the new album or was this part of the regular plan?
  2. Exciting news, especially when it’s versions that haven’t been released before. Looking forward to it.
  3. As long as it's not the kind of "unreleased" that are the likes of Sheffield 360 etc, who were either broadcasted or televised.
  4. Another chance for a ZooTV Ultra Violet release
  5. Wonder how many colour variations we will see.
  6. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:On u2songs is now an article about a live EP mid june. Is this the backup plan for postponing the new album or was this part of the regular plan?
    Part of the regular plan. It’ll make more sense when it’s announced. Shouldn’t be an impact on the album at all. Has been in the works for a while.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    As long as it's not the kind of "unreleased" that are the likes of Sheffield 360 etc, who were either broadcasted or televised.
    I’d be more than happy with broadcasts that haven’t been released before. I’ve not heard a broadcast yet that couldn’t be significantly improved. No fault of the fans remastering etc but the original source is always way below par for a release level.
  8. Praying for Mercy, boys - lock in
  9. washington d.c 1992
  10. ok no
  11. I don’t think the Zooropa pic on the FB post is random. 5 Zooropa tracks live maybe? Or just 5 from AB&zooropa combined, the zoo era.