1. Here is the track listing
  2. Which shows are on these cd's?
  3. I got intrigued by that. It says it is broadcasts. By the setlist, I assumed CD 1 & 2 were from the Washington D.C. broadcast (1992-08-16), but when I looked it up, this setlist is actually exactly like the day before, 1992-08-15, which, as far as I know (and considering that hypothetical broadcast/soundboard bootlegs of it are not available on the internet, at least in a quick look), was NOT broadcast,

So, is the setlist in the cover wrong, or is there a rare broadcast of 1992-08-15?
  4. Originally posted by ViniedgeU2:[..]
    I got intrigued by that. It says it is broadcasts. By the setlist, I assumed CD 1 & 2 were from the Washington D.C. broadcast (1992-08-16), but when I looked it up, this setlist is actually exactly like the day before, 1992-08-15, which, as far as I know (and considering that hypothetical broadcast/soundboard bootlegs of it are not available on the internet, at least in a quick look), was NOT broadcast,

So, is the setlist in the cover wrong, or is there a rare broadcast of 1992-08-15?
    These are all being taken from readily available boots from around the web, and the companies could care less if they get the info right…including calling one audience recording a “broadcast”.
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    These are all being taken from readily available boots from around the web, and the companies could care less if they get the info right…including calling one audience recording a “broadcast”.
    It makes sense. Thanks u2wanderer!
  6. I’m now having a first listen to this 6 cd set and cd one just listed as 1992 Bono says New Jersey to night for a second night during TTTYAATW
  7. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan:[..]
    I’m now having a first listen to this 6 cd set and cd one just listed as 1992 Bono says New Jersey to night for a second night during TTTYAATW
    Hello. Is the audio quality good? Can you tell me if it's the Dublin show, where they sing Help (The Beatles) along with Ultraviolet?
  8. This thread got me thinking. Is there:

A list of all U2 Westwood One/King Biscuit/Source/etc concert broadcasts

OR

Any complete compilation of all syndicated concert radio shows U2 did over the years?
  9. Originally posted by wa4892:This thread got me thinking. Is there:

A list of all U2 Westwood One/King Biscuit/Source/etc concert broadcasts

OR

Any complete compilation of all syndicated concert radio shows U2 did over the years?
    the closest I know are the listings available on this site.