1. I think the Beck remix sounded pretty cool (slightly faster). You didn't like that one either?
  2. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    I still have that cd-single and bought it just for 2 shots. Gotta agree (weirdly enough) that I skipped all the singles with remixes on them. Except for the EBTTRT one with that Oakenfold Remix on it..

I bought all the releases, just for the collection. Actually gave it a try to listen to them but never liked them. So now they're only collecting dust
  3. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]

I bought all the releases, just for the collection. Actually gave it a try to listen to them but never liked them. So now they're only collecting dust
    I think there were just too many remixes of some of those cd-singles. I love the few Oakenfold remixes (realized a week ago he was one of the opening acts in De Kuip in '93 which was my first U2 show, was jij daar ook?).

I think he captured the songs in a "mainstream house-music" kinda way very well, where the other remixes always sounded too much left-field (back then)
  4. Being an oldtime fan and a record collector,i have to say that,not existing a physical release of this “single “,there is not a bside...actually
  5. Even if i wrote that Two shots of happy is one of my fav bsides ,and it was released only on cd , if I remember well
  6. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    Being an oldtime fan and a record collector,i have to say that,not existing a physical release of this “single “,there is not a bside...actually
    Yes you're right, technically it's not a b-side of course. Would you happen to know what was the last proper U2 "single" then? (my guess would be before SOI)
  7. Well i think the last physical release was....I’ll go crazy if i ....cd,7” and 12”....
    Or....Wide awake in Europe?
  8. Originally posted by Fly40:Well i think the last physical release was....I’ll go crazy if i ....cd,7” and 12”....
    Or....Wide awake in Europe?
    That long ago then? Boy times have changed..
  9. Originally posted by melon51:[..]

@Carla_Ramos_10 Your post gave me the idea to (re)mix this acoustic version with the Kygo EDM version, will post later