1. Thanks Remy and Sergio. This is great!
  2. Wow, what a great addition to the site. I'll check my soundchecks too.
  3. Excellent stuff. Any chance for If God will send his angels soundcheck in 2009 and Mofo in 2005?
  4. There's always a chance.

Edit: Real reply. I don't believe either of those are in general circulation. Usual language about encouraging folks to get some recording gear and trying for rehearsals/scks/etc. Challenging but can have some nice payoffs.
  5. There is a small excerpt of Mofo out there, as you might know.

By the way, I bought some gear and will try my first recordings at small shows/ concerts by local bands/ friend's bands as soon as concerts are starting again over here. Got some tickets for some shows in 2022 and hope I will be used to use the gear by then.
  6. You guys are awesome. No words enough to thank this.
  7. Thank you for adding sc's !
  8. Originally posted by Papo:There is a small excerpt of Mofo out there, as you might know.

[YouTube Video]

By the way, I bought some gear and will try my first recordings at small shows/ concerts by local bands/ friend's bands as soon as concerts are starting again over here. Got some tickets for some shows in 2022 and hope I will be used to use the gear by then.
    I should know, I recorded it and released that clip.

Congrats on getting taping gear! And good luck!
  9. Originally posted by Papo:There is a small excerpt of Mofo out there, as you might know.

[YouTube Video]

Smart to try to tape small concerts by local bands first, you will certainly run into problems that you don't want to make during a U2 show!

May we ask what kind of gear you got?
    (Just curious what others run)
  10. Yessssssssss This project has been in the oven for a long, long time (and even more in the to-do list). We got most of these soundchecks almost a year ago (thanks to my amigo @somedays), but it's been @Remy who's done the biggest part regarding uploading and cataloguing. I'm so happy and proud this is finally live and open. It's probably the last big U2 project we'll ever work on so it's a big landmark
  11. Originally posted by wj:This is certainly a great addition to the site and will make a lot of fans happy (me included). Thanks a lot to all those involved for the effort put into this!

Btw: wouldn't it be amazing if a solid IEM pops up of this soundcheck of Los Angeles 2005 (I like the improvised melody and lyrics by Bono on The Fly): https://u2start.com/shows/2191

I believe an IEM from March 30th is out there somewhere.
  12. The best soundchecks recordings are from hoserama. Its fantastic sound from Vancouver 2015, realy. There are no better recordings.