1. I wish this complete set was still available on iTunes, would be happy to pay out for it these days
  2. For the help I took a little look on my U2 single cd collection:

Stuck in a moment
    Beautiful Day (Live from Farmclub)
    New York (Live from Farmclub)

Beautiful Day
    Discotheque (Live from Mexico City)

Magnificent
    Vertigo (Live from Somerville Theatre Boston)
    Breath (Live from Somerville Theatre Boston)

Window in the skies
    Zoo Station (Live from River Plate)
    Kite (Live fromTelstra Stadium Sydney)

Electrical Storm
    Bad/40/Streets (Live from Boston)

U2 Exclusive CD
    I Remember You (Irving Plaza NY 2000)
    New York (Irving Plaza NY 2000)
    I'll follow (Irving Plaza NY 2000)

Miss sarajevo
    One (Live from Wat Child Concert)

part 2 will follow
  3. Sweetest thing
    Stories for boys (live from Boston)
    Out Of Control (live from Boston)

Sweetest thing
    Twilight (Red Rocks)
    An cat dub (Red Rocks)

If god will send his angels
    SBS (Live from sarajevo)

Please (Popheart Live EP)
    Please - streets - WOWY - staring at the sun (all live from Rotterdam)

Walk on (video version)
    streets (live from Boston 2001)
    stay (live from Toronto 2001)

elevation (Tomb Raider Mix)
    Last night on earth (live from Mexico City)

I think there are other Live songs on iTunes

4. WOWY is from Edmonton
  5. Hi!
    If you want something for "The Complete U2: iTunes Digital Box Set" I can help you
  6. There's a great live version of Until The End Of The Wirld from Zoo tv San Diego on the Alternative NRG compilation CD that was released as a Greenpeace awareness raiser in the 90s.

I'm also sure that there was a live version of Satellite Of Love from Zoo tv released on a compilation CD AS well from the 90s. Possible from Dallas with Lou Reed live, not pre recorded.
  7. Originally posted by dsmetzr:Sweetest thing
    Stories for boys (live from Boston)
    Out Of Control (live from Boston)

Sweetest thing
    Twilight (Red Rocks)
    An cat dub (Red Rocks)

If god will send his angels
    SBS (Live from sarajevo)

Please (Popheart Live EP)
    Please - streets - WOWY - staring at the sun (all live from Rotterdam)

Walk on (video version)
    streets (live from Boston 2001)
    stay (live from Toronto 2001)

elevation (Tomb Raider Mix)
    Last night on earth (live from Mexico City)

I think there are other Live songs on iTunes
    Thanks for the exhaustive list. Offhand, I think about a quarter of the songs you listed are on Apple Music for streaming. Wish they put them all on, along with the 2004 box set since Love Point Depot is such a great live album.
  8. Originally posted by cookoman:There's a great live version of Until The End Of The Wirld from Zoo tv San Diego on the Alternative NRG compilation CD that was released as a Greenpeace awareness raiser in the 90s.

I'm also sure that there was a live version of Satellite Of Love from Zoo tv released on a compilation CD AS well from the 90s. Possible from Dallas with Lou Reed live, not pre recorded.
    Peace Together
  9. I have found two live songs in "I'll Go Crazy if I don't Go Crazy Tonight" and "Magnificent" singles, recorded at Somerville Theatre in Boston.
    * Magnificent
    * Vertigo
    But I'm still looking for "Breathe" and "I'll Go Crazy if I don't Go Crazy Tonight" recorded in the same place.

https://www.u2songs.com/discography/u2_magnificent_single
    https://www.u2songs.com/discography/u2_ill_go_crazy_if_i_dont_go_crazy_tonight_single

quote=superchuk5,m=924699]I am assembling a playlist of all official live tracks, so the various live albums (you’d think there would be more!), b-sides, EPs, and recent fan-club stuff like u22 and the Live Songs of Innocence and Experience. I use Apple Music.

However, I noticed there appears to be nothing from the Zoo TV or Elevation tours. Additionally, the only tracks I have from PopMart are the tracks on the Please and If God Will Send His Angeles EPs. Are there official live album/EP releases from these tours? If so, where can I access them?