1. Apologize if this is not the forum, but the topic is sort of relevant imo.

As an older person with less time to do the research, what is the best platform app to use for streaming U2 live recordings? I have considered YouTube Music and SoundCloud. I tried Spotify for awhile and it seemed limited.

Free? Monthly Fee? In the old days I'd download from U2 Start or a torrent and convert it to a file for Apple Music... they don't do that anymore without cloud storage fees to the best of my knowledge.

In sum, advice on the best way to listen to the top 100 of the 500 Bad recordings... please and thank you.
  2. Google Play Music is a good service, I think?

You can upload your own music library.
  3. Google Play is being cancelled. It's rolling into YouTube music. I would check out Wolfgang's Vault for live U2 or wait for Sirus XM radio coming soon.
  4. When I was on android I would download the bootlegs on Mac and then upload it to spotify using local files.

Now I'm on iPhone I just sync it to my music library.
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:Google Play is being cancelled. It's rolling into YouTube music. I would check out Wolfgang's Vault for live U2 or wait for Sirus XM radio coming soon.
    Edge must be tinkering with the Sirius XM channel... it's taking as long as a friggin album. Anybody use SoundCloud?
  6. Originally posted by bcwgobuffs:Apologize if this is not the forum, but the topic is sort of relevant imo.

As an older person with less time to do the research, what is the best platform app to use for streaming U2 live recordings? I have considered YouTube Music and SoundCloud. I tried Spotify for awhile and it seemed limited.

Free? Monthly Fee? In the old days I'd download from U2 Start or a torrent and convert it to a file for Apple Music... they don't do that anymore without cloud storage fees to the best of my knowledge.

In sum, advice on the best way to listen to the top 100 of the 500 Bad recordings... please and thank you.
    If you download the TuneIn Radio app, there is a channel called "Zoo Station Radio" that plays a wide selection of recordings (mostly audience recordings and soundboards). Quality is hit or miss depending on which show they play but for the most part they're all listenable. Would highly recommend until the SiriusXM station comes out or as a free alternative.
  7. Originally posted by ThomDorke:[..]
    If you download the TuneIn Radio app, there is a channel called "Zoo Station Radio" that plays a wide selection of recordings (mostly audience recordings and soundboards). Quality is hit or miss depending on which show they play but for the most part they're all listenable. Would highly recommend until the SiriusXM station comes out or as a free alternative.
    Thank you... beta test in progress with them, I'd say they are 4 for 4... solid quality and free with ads.
  8. Zoo Station Radio is my goto for lawn mowing music. A good selection, and I will often find something I've never heard before.
  9. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:Zoo Station Radio is my goto for lawn mowing music. A good selection, and I will often find something I've never heard before.
    Honestly it's good gym music too (or was, until the gyms safely open back up that is). My only gripe is sometimes I tune in and hear the same recordings (e.g. MSG 2018, a lot of official stuff as well). Not that that isn't bad, maybe I just don't "TuneIn" at the right time (I'll see myself out...).
  10. Man I am clearly behind the times.....all my music is on an sd card slotted into my phone and backed up on a 10 year old Hitachi external hard drive