1. Upgrade
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I dont think it is this is the clip it's different [YouTube Video]
    ,BTW Def Leppard played "Now I'm here " and James Hetfield and Axl sang with Queen, U2 should have done a Queen song instead of a promo for their Zoo TV tour.
    That's quite interesting, good catch.

Pretty sure they're both definitely from Arco Arena, Sacremento 17th April 1992 (with 20th April 1992 being the date of the tribute gig at Wembley) - there are several points where it's easy to tell it's the same performance in each video clip - but they're both cut substantially differently with each having quite different shots/footage. I always remember the towel spinning thing Bono did back when it was broadcast and Tony Wilson doing the link and calling it the 'TV Zoo tour' - which kinda works too hah.

Interesting curiosity then. Anyone have any more info on why there are 2 radically different versions of this floating around?

Maybe the original footage that was broadcast on the 20th April 1992 was edited in a rushed fashion to get it sent to London quickly for the broadcast, and maybe they were unhappy with it and got it remastered for future repeat broadcasts. That's my guess.
  3. Proshot from ZOOtv MSG 1992

4. Upgrade

5. I can't decide whether these upscales are really any good. Compared to the source material.
  6. Can anyone date this video?