1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Money was tight back in the 90s so I chose a t-shirt over the program for Zoo-TV. Nice t-shirt but it wore out a long time ago and now I wish I’d bought the souvenir tour program. Also missed out on Popmart but have all the other Australian tour books plus from JT30 and e+i.

Programs are actually something I collect these days, whether that be for concerts, musicals or plays. They are a good way to remember a tour or show.

I have both the European ZooTV and PopMart tourbooks. I don’t know if they differ from the Australian leg.
    I didn’t attend those tours and have them for sale if you want.
  2. They do differ. Pop had three variations while Zoo had five or six dependent upon language consideration.

Anyway Sydney Mike kindly offered to sell me the JT19 copy he bought last November. That was kind of him.

3. Couldn't bear to break this pair up
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:They do differ. Pop had three variations while Zoo had five or six dependent upon language consideration.

Anyway Sydney Mike kindly offered to sell me the JT19 copy he bought last November. That was kind of him.
    How much are you willing to pay? Ahem

At least $1000?
  5. I'll give you a roll of toilet paper, some PPE and a knuckle sandwich.