1. I guess there's at least 3 different versions. One just in English, one with a Japanese translation booklet and one with a Korean translation booklet.
  2. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Money was tight back in the 90s so I chose a t-shirt over the program for Zoo-TV. Nice t-shirt but it wore out a long time ago and now I wish I’d bought the souvenir tour program. Also missed out on Popmart but have all the other Australian tour books plus from JT30 and e+i.

Programs are actually something I collect these days, whether that be for concerts, musicals or plays. They are a good way to remember a tour or show.
    That's unfortunate that the shirt wore out. It's awesome that you have all the other tourbooks though!
  3. Originally posted by TheOcean81:[..]
    No problem! I wasn't sure what to call these books, sorry! Yeah, I'll get on scanning those pictures ASAP. I'm pretty sure it's official but I could be wrong, the book has the President Club pictures from the October Tour and many New Year's Day photoshoot pictures. I wouldn't be violating any copyright law by uploading them @LikeASong right? Thanks!
    Don't worry about copyright, it's not like you're providing a fully scanned PDF of the book - we just want to see a few pics off it You wouldn't even need to scan them, just a cellphone pohot would do (for me at least)
  4. I own the following OZ U2 tour books:

UF with Boy cover
    JT N/A
    Lovetown OZ edition with studio photos
    Zoo Zoomerang edition
    POP with ROW 98 dates
    Vertigo Says 2006 on inlay
    360 Has 2010 dates
    JT17 l own nothing

5. Not confirmed by the band but official all of the same. Approximately five bootleg tour books exists for U2 and most seemed to be published.in the UK. I wouldn't buy them for various reasons. The reason we have multiple variants for each tour is as follows:

market demand
    language specific
    change of tour date editions
    corrections
    integration of live shots from first legs
  6. Wow, I didn't know many of these pics - they're golden!

Also, the list of tour dates doesn't include the cancelled European ones so I guess the book was produced afterwards. I'm not an expert in tour books by any means but it seems to be a very nice memento of the tour Thanks a lot for sharing them!
  7. Okay, seriously stop teasing. If anyone has an extra JT19 tour program they want to sell please contact me.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow, I didn't know many of these pics - they're golden!

Also, the list of tour dates doesn't include the cancelled European ones so I guess the book was produced afterwards. I'm not an expert in tour books by any means but it seems to be a very nice memento of the tour Thanks a lot for sharing them!
    Anytime! Glad you enjoyed I can post more if you like, I'm not sure how many of the photos in there are already on the website.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]

Not confirmed by the band but official all of the same. Approximately five bootleg tour books exists for U2 and most seemed to be published.in the UK. I wouldn't buy them for various reasons. The reason we have multiple variants for each tour is as follows:

market demand
    language specific
    change of tour date editions
    corrections
    integration of live shots from first legs
    Good to know, I appriciate your research.