1. ---
  2. ---

3. That's assuming someone has access to the vaults, and is able to physically get to them to share them. I'm sure they all have some material they have taken home with them over time, but who knows where the bulk of it is stored...they may have limited access themselves.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

That's assuming someone has access to the vaults, and is able to physically get to them to share them. I'm sure they all have some material they have taken home with them over time, but who knows where the bulk of it is stored...they may have limited access themselves.
    Could be,

My guess is that Edge has some sort of access to an "archive" digitally. Or maybe he is "the vault"..
  5. Password is: welcome123
  6. Password, you, enter here, right now
    Oh, oh
  7. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Could be,

My guess is that Edge has some sort of access to an "archive" digitally. Or maybe he is "the vault"..
    It would actually take a Herculean effort to archive or digitize their all of their material.
  8. I'd be very surprised if they had everything archived and uploaded on the cloud. They have every gig recorded in audio since the early 80s and many gigs recorded in video, not to mention recording sessions and demos... That is a shitload of material, specially if it all is stored in multitrack, lossless formats (and much of it in DAT and other older storage formats). Terabytes and terabytes of info. No way that's all stored and accessible online. It's probably stored in physical hard drives and cardboard boxes scattered around Dublin and Southern France
  9. Emmm... so about that coronavirus...
  10. You're right, sorry for going off-topic..

I live in Amsterdam and the world around me is quite surreal I have to say.. Holland is in an "Intelligent Lockdown" as our PM calls it, which means there are rules/measures but there is still some flexibility for people to move around or to go outside. 3 is a crowd, so that's not allowed but you can be outside with 1 other person or pay a visit to someone's home.

The country itself is doing ok seen the circumstances. The curve now seems to be flattening and our (upscaled) healthsystem is cracking, but not breaking. Peak in IC is expetected at the end of April. And of course the economy is suffering but Holland built a big reserve after 2008's crisis. So the pockets seem deep enough to help save industries and individuals that are suffering.

The unexpected upside from the crisis here in the city is that the air is much cleaner and the rumbling city noise is gone. Although that means that there's now 1 bird in the court behind my house that drives me nuts sometimes