1. Ah, I shall take my hatred for the song to the relevant thread then.
  2. 1987-11-28 - Murfreesboro, Tennessee, it was even show of the month
  3. Yep, that's the one that springs to mind instantly because we've mocked it a lot of times

But there are "better" examples out there. Many 1980 and 1981 bootlegs sound as if they were recorded from a different venue than the one where the concert was taking place. 1981-04-07 - St. Louis, 1981-10-03 - Salford, Nottingham the night before, are among the worst recordings I've ever heard.

But the two jewels in the crown are 1981-01-29 - Northampton and 1980-11-21 - Edinburgh. The first gig ever in Scotland possibly takes the cake for me, it's dismal. I'm pretty sure the recording quality of this gig in Edinburgh is the reason why U2 don't play there since 2015 and have all the Scots angry. In fact it sounds so bad that I've downgraded the recording from 1 star to 0.5 stars It sounds like the microphone was enclosed in a plastic bag that was then placed at the bottom of a water bucket and hid underneath a couple of thick blankets that were then placed in a house across the street from Edinburgh's Nite Club... 1 star was too generous.
  4. 1983-11-27 - Tokyo is also really bad, and quite appropiate to bring it back today as they're playing a gig 30 kms away in a couple of hours