1. Originally posted by Sev00:[..]
    Jesus christ dude what the fuck are you on about, there wasn't even any semblance of a joke in what I said. Anyway, I'm not starting a conversation with you. Enjoy your angry life
    c'était de l'ironie !!!
  2. Originally posted by kharbouch:Where is the guy who kept telling me that I had no right to say that this song is a crap ? I don't see him sitting down to piss you off like he pissed me off !!!

shut up, nobody cares
  3. Respectfully to everyone I think we just need to calm things down a bit. I’ll stand by my comment about not slagging off a song countless times, sure express your view even if it’s negative but no need to bang on about it. Anyway I don’t think everyone needs to fall out about it. Doesn’t mean everyone needs to be best friends either but maybe a good time to move on.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Respectfully to everyone I think we just need to calm things down a bit. I’ll stand by my comment about not slagging off a song countless times, sure express your view even if it’s negative but no need to bang on about it. Anyway I don’t think everyone needs to fall out about it. Doesn’t mean everyone needs to be best friends either but maybe a good time to move on.
    Totally agree with you