1. Originally posted by Papo:[..]
    Maybe Mullen finally stumbled upon it while browsing the internet in his hotel room after the show?

His reaction:

2. The song's about 'non violence' so why then do I want to smash my phone when listening to it?
  3. No thanks
  4. It’s literally another Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) type thing in my opinion. Just a little side project with enough buzz to last a month and that’s it. They’re going to India for the first time ever so collaborating with indian artists is kind of cool because let’s be honest, they’ll most likely never return. It’s a lil gift to India more than anything. They MIGHT play it live there, but if they do, it’ll be the one and only time. I wouldn’t look too much into it.

It may sound incomplete or not that good because there’s no effort to make it a big deal. Like I said, just a lil something for the Indian fans. It’s not like trying to win Golden Globes/Oscars with Ordinary Love or work they put into songs that end up on an actual album.

I personally don’t like it that much, but it’s just an extra little song. Seems like a “hey, an Indiana artists approached us about collaborating so we wrote this little tune for India for our first time playing live there. Here you go everyone.”
  5. My take is that they've thought it'll be good try and appeal to India's 1 billion population, especially with the Mumbai gig fast approaching. That's a massive market for them to exploit with this, shall we say well below standard for a U2 song. Think of it as a kind of musical Bollywood attempt of making movies. LOL.
  6. For the record: I LIKE it

Why? Dunno...just like it

7. It's number 3 in the Indian iTunes chart, so it's clearly working for the purposes they wanted.
  8. ...but, just gimme that physical release

9. Originally posted by Release3:It’s literally another Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) type thing in my opinion. Just a little side project with enough buzz to last a month and that’s it. They’re going to India for the first time ever so collaborating with indian artists is kind of cool because let’s be honest, they’ll most likely never return. It’s a lil gift to India more than anything. They MIGHT play it live there, but if they do, it’ll be the one and only time. I wouldn’t look too much into it.

It may sound incomplete or not that good because there’s no effort to make it a big deal. Like I said, just a lil something for the Indian fans. It’s not like trying to win Golden Globes/Oscars with Ordinary Love or work they put into songs that end up on an actual album.

I personally don’t like it that much, but it’s just an extra little song. Seems like a “hey, an Indiana artists approached us about collaborating so we wrote this little tune for India for our first time playing live there. Here you go everyone.”

An artist from Indiana!