1. very happy with the setlist, hope AIWIY sneaks in too
  2. what about noel? High flying birds? are they rehearsing? is there any buzz with them there? they were really good in Amsterdam! I started playing their music when I got home and there are some great songs. And Beautiful world by NG was played at the opening of all the E & I shows I saw. last year...brilliant song.
  3. Originally posted by peatiedog:what about noel? High flying birds? are they rehearsing? is there any buzz with them there? they were really good in Amsterdam! I started playing their music when I got home and there are some great songs. And Beautiful world by NG was played at the opening of all the E & I shows I saw. last year...brilliant song.
    Noel Gallagher has been rehearsing for the past couple weeks or so in a private space. The girls in the bands have had it on their stories. I know for sure that Jess is there now, I assume the others are too.

I assume his setlist will be the same as the smashing pumpkins tour.

Spoiler (click to toggle)

Fort Knox
    Holy Mountain
    Keep On Reaching
    It's a Beautiful World
    She Taught Me How to Fly
    Black Star Dancing
    This Is the Place
    Wonderwall
    Little by Little
    Stop Crying Your Heart Out
    Don't Look Back in Anger
    All You Need Is Love
  4. All things considered, I’m happy with how this set is shaping up. Maybe throw One in after UltraViolet and Love Is Bigger, but nbd if they don’t.

As for The Miracle, has it been rehearsed acoustic or full band? Another question for those who have heard rehearsals: do you suspect the other stripped down songs (Best Thing, Stuck) would rotate with EBW?