1. In a few months and we step up in the 3rd level of this century.
    It will be what every decade straightwards 30 years and what will be when the band will do a full 90s style mini tour after SoA (and Man)?

I had do the math and compared (most) the first and the last shows of ZOO TV and Popmart and maked a possible setlist with rotations a-la carte:

0. Pop Muzik
    1. Mofo
    2. The Fly
    3. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    4. Do You Feel Loved?
    5. Last Night On Earth
    6. Gone
    7. Until the End of the World
    8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    9. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
    10. Zooropa
    11. Babyface
    12. Numb
    13. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing
    14. Dirty Day
    15. If God Will Send His Angels/Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad
    16. Staring at the Sun/North and South of the River/Your Blue Room
    17. Miami
    18. Please

Encore:
    19. Ultraviolet/Acrobat/Zoo Station
    20. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    21. Lemon/Some Days Are Better Than Others/The First Time
    22. So Cruel
    23. The Wanderer
    24. Discothèque/Holy Joe
    25. If You Wear That Velvet Dress/I'm Not Your Baby
    26. Mysterious Ways/One/Lady with the Spinning Head/Night and Day
    27. Love Is Blindness/Wake Up Dead Man

I thought they will make a few shows (maybe 15-20) in this stable setlist, world premieres of Some Days, Playboy Mansion and a few B-Sides (finally! when it comes)

max. 27, min. 24-25 songs with the rotations, the first 10 would be regular, the bridge and the encores would be various

What will be your 90's style setlist?
  2. I would go to this show!
  3. If Zoo TV and Popmart had sex and gave birth a tour daughter it would have NO SETLIST VARIATION AT ALL lol
  4. comment of the year
  5. I was only thinking of this same concept the other day. A totally 90s show would be absolutely awesome. I also fantasized about a tour built solely around the first three albums; perfect for those who discovered the band later and missed out on such epic setlists.
  6. They should go for it on this upcoming tour. Throw BD/Vertigo and a couple songs from Innocence/Experience in the bstage set and leave the post J Tree section open.

1. Zoo Station
    2. Discotheque
    3. Acrobat
    4. Staring at the Sun
    5. Zooropa
  7. How about this:

.Ultra Violet (Light My Way) - with long ethereal intro for the band to come on to.
    .Your Blue Room
    .Zoo Station
    .Gone
    .Do You Feel Loved
    .So Cruel
    .Until The End Of The World
    .Mofo
    .Lady With The Spinning Head
    .One
    .Last Night On Earth
    .Even Better Than The Real Thing
    .Discotheque
    .If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    .Mysterious Ways
    .Love Is Blindness

Encore:
    .Zooropa
    .The Fly
    .Acrobat
    .Dirty Day
    .If God Will Send His Angels
    .Down All The Days
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I was only thinking of this same concept the other day. A totally 90s show would be absolutely awesome. I also fantasized about a tour built solely around the first three albums; perfect for those who discovered the band later and missed out on such epic setlists.
    I agree. Exactly my thoughts. I thought more on focused in first 4 album rare songs, various overplayed and the underplayed Two Hearts, 11'O Clock and ASOH (it is very-very criminal) post-2000 tour songs just to name all

1. Out of Control/11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    2. The Cry/The Electric Co.
    3. An Cat Dubh
    4. Into the Heart
    5. The Ocean
    6. Gloria
    7. Scarlet
    8. October
    9. Two Hearts Beat as One
    10. A Sort Of Homecoming
    11. The Unforgettable Fire

I hope one time sneaks more rare songs like Twilight, Stories for Boys, A Day Without Me, Another Time, Another Place, Tomorrow, I Fall Down, I Threw a Brick, Like A Song, Seconds, Surrender, Indian Summer Sky and Wire with Drowning Man of course
  9. If god will send his angels was played live I think I would eat my bed, granted it’s like the last Pop song I would want to hear though.
  10. Originally posted by guykirk9:If god will send his angels was played live I think I would eat my bed, granted it’s like the last Pop song I would want to hear though.
    It was played full band in Vegas and maybe the show after.

I saw the Dallas show on 5/12/97 and it was just Bono and Edge
  11. Originally posted by Coso:[..]
    It was played full band in Vegas and maybe the show after.

I saw the Dallas show on 5/12/97 and it was just Bono and Edge
    Oh I know it WAS played I’m just saying it will never happen again, unless they totally restructure the song musically speaking.