2. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    In the mixlr feed l heard the following:

I remember
    When we could sleep on concrete

I guess it's the price of Red Zone
    I know it's not cheap

Your love was a like a USB light bulb
    Hanging over my bed
  3. For the folks who have done a few shows this leg (I did Brisbane, Melbourne, and I'm doing Sydney this weekend) how did Adelaide go? Melbourne was the bee's knees, so hoping they continued that energy for the SA folk!
  4. Originally posted by blujein:For the folks who have done a few shows this leg (I did Brisbane, Melbourne, and I'm doing Sydney this weekend) how did Adelaide go? Melbourne was the bee's knees, so hoping they continued that energy for the SA folk!
    Wasn’t that good compared to previous shows for me. Mainly due to missing Bad and no full band EBW.

5. So the band didn't even pull Ed Sheeran's numbers or even the Stones' numbers at least. That's a huge letdown.
  6. Originally posted by HBK79:[..]

So the band didn't even pull Ed Sheeran's numbers or even the Stones' numbers at least. That's a huge letdown.
    I’d wait till the boxscore comes out to judge completely mate
  7. Originally posted by HBK79:[..]

So the band didn't even pull Ed Sheeran's numbers or even the Stones' numbers at least. That's a huge letdown.
    Ed Sheeran in terms of attendance rather than financially is one of the most popular live acts going just now world wide. Nobody should expect u2 to be able to compete with him over the course of a tour in terms of attendance. U2 will probably bring in more money though with a significantly lower attendance. The Rolling Stones are the Rolling Stones. Nowhere near as good as u2 for me but bigger as a brand. 45k is good going for u2.
  8. Also The Rolling Stones on that tour, Adelaide was one of the few stadium shows in Australia. There were a lot of arenas in Australia on that tour.
  9. Despite the criticism or perhaps just concern sometimes from people, myself included, u2 have proved they are still one of the top 10 probably 5 live acts in the world. Not ‘the’ biggest anymore but not many can beat them over a world tour, Ed Sheeran is up there, Taylor swift was getting good numbers, the Rolling Stones are up there, Coldplay have cracked it too, but you’d struggle to find many more consistently getting close to U2’s attendance numbers and on a show per show basis maybe only the Rolling Stones can beat them in terms of money brought in.
  10. Originally posted by HBK79:[..]

Age of fans. Music is generally for the young.