2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Me
  2. What time is it presale for the wires group tomorrow? stands a little concise on the U2 website.
  3. I am tryi g to register with Yes24 and have enterted my email address 3 times to sign up but they have not sent the verification link through email. I have checked my spam folder, but it’s not there. Anyone else have this problem?
  4. 8pm kst time according to u2.com, it’s currently 3.08am there just now (Early hours of Monday morning) so just under 17 hours to go.

5. I'm in. Dragged out my old Windows laptop, discovered IE still exists and seems to work...hope I can use broadband, don't know if we still have dial up in the U.K. Let's all hit the keyboard quietly, so not to disturb the Seoul server. It probably will go incredibly smoothly but...good luck everyone!
  6. Originally posted by KenL:I am tryi g to register with Yes24 and have enterted my email address 3 times to sign up but they have not sent the verification link through email. I have checked my spam folder, but it’s not there. Anyone else have this problem?
    I had the same problem with 2 German providers (@web.de and @gmx.de). It then worked with @gmail.com.
  7. Thanks After 4 attempts, I decided to try in my mobile phone and the email came immediately. I was trying to register on a Mac, but didn’t expect problems.

For the actual sale I may have to go to a Fedex location to rent a computer if Macs and mobile phones don’t work.
  8. —ignore —
  9. I will. Hope for the best.
  10. I feel like this could throw up a few problems. Japan was straightforward... we are overdue an issue
  11. 10 minutes!
    Wish you good luck Red Hill group!