2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. 10th Dec, 10:52am frankvink: I've recorded Seoul and will upload soonish.

2. Ultraviolet was definitely the highlight, I guess...
    (The comments on the video are a bit messy though. Or should I say messy as expected?)
  3. But that’s good I guess? If everyone would like what U2 did during Ultra Violet then the message probably would not have been good. Controversy is good and expected from a proper U2 show.
  4. anyone knows what's going on at 4:30 minutes ?
  5. Probably Jake and AJ were talking about the audio problems they were having at the start of the show and then skipping Bad (?)

Anyone good at lip reading?

Btw that video is really good, the venue looks awesome haha
  6. That was a wild intro. Multiple start/stops on the intro music. Folks in the crowd could hear it but just lower volume, and on the ear monitors it was only coming down the right channel. Guess they didn't have it resolved by the Bad slot since they needed the laptop tracks for Bad, so skipped that. Got it resolved by Streets, since there's lots of sauce from that point in the show on.

I still think they should have closed with Bad as a make-up but bummer. Good show overall.
  7. Think he said "Streets" like 4 times in that convo.
  8. imagine if the audio problem hadn't been resolved in time for Streets and Bono had to make up a whole speech during Pride to give the crew time to solve the issue
    I wonder what they'd do if the problem did actually remain. Would they take a short break or start to play IWF, Gloria, The electric co., Out of control until they were good to go ? considering of course that those tunes need no 'sauce'...
  9. You're right. Might have made for a crazy interesting show. Probably would have played I Will Follow at least.
  10. Again?

Could've did Gloria I guess.

Some of the rented(?) equipment played up a few times on the tour. A complete blackout in Singapore during Exit, issues in Saitama when they couldn't move to the next set of visuals and then audio problems in Seoul.