2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Don’t know if this is the case and if it’s enough. I registered myself at the yes24 website.

2. Its really confusing me
  3. Yeah that's not it. It implies you need to register specifically for U2. It might be that they mean to register at u2.com, but still.
  4. Potential answers below?

Artist Fan Club Pre-Ticket Advance Certification: June 7, 2019 From 10:00 am to Monday, June 10, 9:59 am

Artist fan club reservation: Monday, June 10 2019 from daytime 12:00 to Tuesday, June 11 5:59 pm (For U2.com members)

General Booking: June 12, 2019
    http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/Notice/NoticeMain.aspx?Gcode=009_122_008

So you can certify yourself as a fan club member from June 7th, 10:00 local to 09:59 on the day of the pre-sale?

U2.com's instructions are badly written.
  5. First, you need to register to YES24 Ticket.
    Wait until the ticketing page opens (because the verification can be done only on the ticketing page).
    Verify your YES24 account as a fan club member during given period.

YES24 Ticket has a global version website: ticket.yes24.com/english
    But it runs on a diffrent system. There's a possibility that the presale is available either in Korean or English only (not in both languages..which means, not in both systems)

Generally fan club verification on YES24 requires your name, date of birth (must be the same as the info on your fan club account) and the fan club passcode (not sure if it's the same for the English website)

I've searched for how the presale processes for other non-Korean artists were like. Fan club presale is almost always thorugh English page only.

Then again, on YES24 notice board there's no mention that the fan club presale will be done through English page.
    (If it is, Korean fans need to create a global page account other than Korean one)

I've asked YES24 to make sure, but they answered they know no more than what's in the notice... maybe Live Nation knows? Or just wait a few more days for more detailed notice.

And I'm quite sure it won't even work on Mac OS and Chrome/FF/etc.. Try with Windows/IE first.
  6. Originally posted by MLily:First, you need to register to YES24 Ticket.
    Wait until the ticketing page opens (because the verification can be done only on the ticketing page).
    Verify your YES24 account as a fan club member during given period.

YES24 Ticket has a global version website: ticket.yes24.com/english
    But it runs on a diffrent system. There's a possibility that the presale is available either in Korean or English only (not in both languages..which means, not in both systems)

Generally fan club verification on YES24 requires your name, date of birth (must be the same as the info on your fan club account) and the fan club passcode (not sure if it's the same for the English website)

I've searched for how the presale processes for other non-Korean artists were like. Fan club presale is almost always thorugh English page only.

Then again, on YES24 notice board there's no mention that the fan club presale will be done through English page.
    (If it is, Korean fans need to create a global page account other than Korean one)

I've asked YES24 to make sure, but they answered they know no more than what's in the notice... maybe Live Nation knows? Or just wait a few more days for more detailed notice.

And I'm quite sure it won't even work on Mac OS and Chrome/FF/etc.. Try with Windows/IE first.
    Will they check the ID at the entry?

"Generally fan club verification on YES24 requires your name, date of birth (must be the same as the info on your fan club account) and the fan club passcode (not sure if it's the same for the English website)"

I've got someone elses code who does not need it, and if I use these account details, maybe they will checked when I want to enter the venue, and if my ID shows another name, maybe the ticket is void?
  7. U2.com just sent an email: you need to register your presale code in advance.
    It looks like you can do this from 7 Nov onward.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:U2.com just sent an email: you need to register your presale code in advance.
    It looks like you can do this from 7 Nov onward.
    June 7, not Nov 7
  9. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Will they check the ID at the entry?

"Generally fan club verification on YES24 requires your name, date of birth (must be the same as the info on your fan club account) and the fan club passcode (not sure if it's the same for the English website)"

I've got someone elses code who does not need it, and if I use these account details, maybe they will checked when I want to enter the venue, and if my ID shows another name, maybe the ticket is void?
    You will need the statement of purchase (a confirmation e-mail, for example) and ID card (one with your photo and BOD) when you get the ticket at the venue.