2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. I was front row on Adam's side in Chicago in 2017. Truly great to see the band close, but for a full view and enjoying everything the screen offers it might better to be a bit back. I was at the B-stage next to Larry in Amsterdam and that spot was better in my opinion.
  2. Flying London-Tokyo-Seoul-London is cheaper than a return London-Tokyo.

Interesting!
  3. Hello,

I am going to try to get a GA for the Seoul gig. Looking forward to stand there with my 2 meter in between all those South Koreans . Almost 95% sure I have to be in Qingdao, China for work around december 8. Only 1.5 hour flight Qingdao-Soul. Often I fly back via Seoul. It is on a Sunday, so perfect to stay an extra day in Seoul on my way back or fly up and down Qingdao-Seoul. Let's hope I can get a GA in the pre-sale. Maybe see you around
  4. Hotel booked. Now fingers crossed for pre sale. Anybody an idea how the ticket sale will work in South Korea? During pre sale I will be in Italy. I hope this will not give a problem?
  5. Thanks. II just read it. The last sentence confuse me a bit
    But please note that you are able to purchase the tickets after the registration by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June at YES24 even if you have a code.

Any idea what they mean with this? Maybe I read it wrong?
  6. Originally posted by dennisromy:Thanks. II just read it. The last sentence confuse me a bit
    But please note that you are able to purchase the tickets after the registration by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June at YES24 even if you have a code.

Any idea what they mean with this? Maybe I read it wrong?
    You can only purchase on 10 June, even if you already have your presale code.
  7. Just read the FAQ on YES24, this is also very promising:
    If you try to purchase the ticket with MAC and Chrome, purchasing system can be unstable. Please try with Windows and IE.

8. Thanks Remy for the reply.
    I have my pre sale (2) codes already.
    I have windows and FF so let's hope for the best. But to be sure I will try with IE also.
  9. I’m reading that the Seoul presale requires advance registration. But where?