2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by U2nick88:[..]
    Shame about no support act, I think I remember seeing in this part of the world it's common for shows to kick off earlier compared to Europe and US?

Counting down the days to Singapore 1
    Exactly. Japan and South Korea have 7pm as start time IIRC.
  2. Haven't booked my hotel to singapore yet, anyone with tips where is it good to stay? have never been there before.
  3. Marina Bay Sands if you can afford 550SGD per night is the most spectacular hotel In have ever stayed in with it's top deck 50+ floors up infinity pool...

...but this time Clarke Quay area since I am paying!
  4. I have been or if the loop for a few weeks staying away from spoilers about the tour... but 7 days to go now !

.... any meet ups, any RZ or GA peeps here ?
  5. RZ night 1
    GA night 2

Was hoping a tribute band would be in town to do an after show set but appears not. Decembre Band are doing Tokyo can recommend seeing them if you're going
  6. Originally posted by Timk68:RZ night 1
    GA night 2

Was hoping a tribute band would be in town to do an after show set but appears not. Decembre Band are doing Tokyo can recommend seeing them if you're going
    Same here...RZ1, GA2.

Very much looking forward to it...but need to get prepared (no RZ email yet)

Maybe see you around soon !

7. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Same here...RZ1, GA2.

Very much looking forward to it...but need to get prepared (no RZ email yet)

Maybe see you around soon !

And same here 😁

Staying at Clarke Quay area too.
  8. Excellent...I sense a few after gig Singapore Slings being shared !
  9. Not long for you guys now! Must be flying out soon?
  10. I will be there for Singapore 1 and 2, both GA