2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Chrisssie:My question again: did anyone try to enter the presale code?
    Does ist just say invalid because the presale has not started yet?
    I clicked on the presale link from the tour page, but haven’t entered the code yet.
  2. You can try it. I don't think anything happens.
    Maybe it's just because the presale is not activated yet, but maybe it's when the code has been used for purchasing tickets in another city.
    As the terms of use say "...valid for one-time use only".
    Which would mean code splitting is not allowed for Singapore.
  3. Sorry, what does code splitting mean? This will be my first time using my code for this tour.
  4. Would you suggest setting up an account on Sports Hub ahead of the pre sale?
  5. Using the code for different concerts/cities, like buying 2 tix Sydney and 2 tix Perth, for example.
  6. Yes, you need an account to purchase tickets to events at the national stadium.
  7. Ok. But am I allowed to use my code to buy, say 2 GA and 2 seated tickets for the same show?
  8. Originally posted by Daviesweeten:Just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here for all the info. Flights (from Glasgow) and hotel all booked! Absolutely buzzing! Can't wait! Just got to get my pre sale ticket now which is complicated by the fact they go on sale at 3am. Not normally a problem, but I'm seeing Noel Gallagher in Dublin on Sunday night with a couple of good fellas from on here. I'll just have to stay up! Peace and love to everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic time!

Don't get too drunk on Sunday night?

Good luck Davie!
  9. Singapore red hill presale is open right now!
  10. You can enter your code and actually buy tickets. Don't know how this is possible?