2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Yeah home show. I wanted to purchase another 2 seated tickets, but when I entered my code again, it said it has been used/invalid
  2. Friend of me already has the PDF e-ticket
  3. Yes, and two official mails from them plus the amount already charged on my cc.
  4. Check your PM, that might help.
  5. Do you think it's going to be a problem when you want to buy RZ and add your hotel address?? I don't know why they ask for a local address, this is against U2 rules I would think because this would shrink concert goers to be locals only, and the U2 audience is travelling around the world to see them.
    Why is a local address needed for RZ tickets?
  6. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Do you think it's going to be a problem when you want to buy RZ and add your hotel address?? I don't know why they ask for a local address, this is against U2 rules I would think because this would shrink concert goers to be locals only, and the U2 audience is travelling around the world to see them.
    Why is a local address needed for RZ tickets?
    Perhaps there are rules surrounding charitable donations in Singapore.
  7. I think they need some kind of traceability. My experience with RZ is that just the name and ID are checked. So Im sure it'll be fine.
  8. And otherwise, the RZ coordinator will sort it.
  9. yes.... just have Singapore GA tickets in the pocket!!!!!!
  10. I can’t see where you accessed the pre sale? Maybe they have closed it now....?