2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1

1. All discussions for Singapore! It has been announced, but no date yet. The rumoured date was 30 November.
  2. This one seems to be an anomaly at the moment...date not confirmed & no pre-sale yet.
  3. Hope that the pre-sale tickets are available to U2.com subscribers.
    Just joined to get those tickets....
  4. Of course they will.
  5. November 30th effectively kills the chance of Perth getting a 2nd show
  6. Ticketing site is Sports Hub Tix. I hope the pre-sales is split to the 2 groups, like all the other shows.
  7. Singapore is rumoured for the 30th and then the next show is in Tokyo on the 4th. They could easily add a second show on the 31st..
  8. Perhaps they are waiting to see if a 2nd Perth show can be added and then just 1 show for Singapore on 1st December?
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:Singapore is rumoured for the 30th and then the next show is in Tokyo on the 4th. They could easily add a second show on the 31st..
    Can't.... Nov have just 30 days ... In germany
  10. Originally posted by U2nick88:[..]
    Perhaps they are waiting to see if a 2nd Perth show can be added and then just 1 show for Singapore on 1st December?
    Previously Perth would (generally) get shows only on every second tour, alternating with Adelaide. But Perth sold very well for 360, probably exceeding predictions (having the highest attendance of any Aussie city). But that was during the mining boom years, & now it has the (marginally) largest venue being used for the Australian leg. I guess management may think it could be touch & go as two whether it requires two shows.
  11. 1st December could work I guess as that would give 2 days in between Singapore and Saitama.

Or the original rumoured date of the 30th.

So this must definitely be the reason why the announcement was delayed.