2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    Bummer about the seats mate. I guess if you have problems tonight, hopefully there will be better options, as the show isn't sold out. I'd also mention that you weren't happy with the seats you were moved to last night. Might get a nice upgrade.

Are you in the Victor Trumper stand tonight? That's where my sister is. I'm a bit worried about the sound, after noticing the very bad echo (when Bono talked) from the front of GA.
    You hear about Trump?
  2. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Brilliant show last night however my experience was marred by sight restriction issues. I had Cat-3 in Bay 15 [unrestricted supposedly] but when I arrived that bay was covered in cloth and we were offered a range of seats nearby in other bays. The best available left me able to see Larry but nothing else on the B-Stage.Very disappointed by that and fortunate to have seen other shows but Live Nation and Ticketet need to lift their game significantly in terms of identifying seats with restrictions. Paying $200 to see <70% of the band's performance is theft.

Uh oh. I have Bay 15 for tonight after having Red Zone for last night. So the section was closed due to an obstruction?

3. This was how 15 looked.
  4. I was there about 630 and the staff member had a box load of tickets but they were only for that concourse area. Point out to them that Cat-3 was also available in the upper levels, so it's not a upgrade to get moved higher. Good luck.

5. They had the U2 lullaby album poor girls, they loved the show though! Mike, Have an epic night of father/daughter rock and roll!
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I was there about 630 and the staff member had a box load of tickets but they were only for that concourse area. Point out to them that Cat-3 was also available in the upper levels, so it's not a upgrade to get moved higher. Good luck.
    Thanks for your help. I hope this doesn’t ruin the night.
  7. My advice is to enjoy soaking up Anton's visuals and the encore from back there. Yes, it was definitely a bummer not being able to see them but I simply immersed myself in the sound of those 5 songs. Be an Acrobat - don't let the b******rds grind you down.

8. Another Electrical Storm brewing in Sydney's west. Could be a repeat of yesterday.
  9. Enjoy it Mike. This is your weekend.
  10. I will thanks. Despite having seem them in 3 countries and 4 cities over the last 3 years, there is something special about seeing them in my home city.
  11. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I will thanks. Despite having seem them in 3 countries and 4 cities over the last 3 years, there is something special about seeing them in my home city.
    Oh are you from Sydney Mike???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ˜Ž
  12. How was Noel tonight, did it rain in the end?