Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. U2.com just sent an email with all links.
  2. Do you have an idea which mobile phone number should/will be used for Australia? Will I have to enter it when I'm in the purchasing process? I will use someone elses code as well, and I would like to make sure that it's not the number that is in the U2.com account.
    Because then the account holder would get the ticket.
    If no one has an idea here, I will contact U2.com or TM/Ticketek.
  3. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Do you have an idea which mobile phone number should/will be used for Australia? Will I have to enter it when I'm in the purchasing process? I will use someone elses code as well, and I would like to make sure that it's not the number that is in the U2.com account.
    I've never seen that Ticketmaster has info from U2.com, so you'll just be able to fill in your own. And also change it afterwards.
  4. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Do you have an idea which mobile phone number should/will be used for Australia? Will I have to enter it when I'm in the purchasing process? I will use someone elses code as well, and I would like to make sure that it's not the number that is in the U2.com account.
    According this, mobile ticket delivery means you only have to go into the app and show the ticket. So no phone number needed.

https://help.ticketmaster.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360001703078-What-is-Mobile-Delivery-
  5. Thats TM, but Ticketek sends a text message.
    But I've called them, the phone number will not be taken from the U2.com page.
  6. Received my Red Hill code. Can I give that code to someone? I’m not going myself. Please DM and I will choose someone if that is possible haha
  7. Originally posted by Dutchboy:Received my Red Hill code. Can I give that code to someone? I’m not going myself. Please DM and I will choose someone if that is possible haha
    Officially, its not allowed:

"Take care of this email and don't let anyone access this code who might use it against your wishes. It is for your personal use only and cannot be transferred/used by anyone else. All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription. Please be aware that some ticketing will be paperless – details on the ticketing site."

But many people give their code to someone else.
  8. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Officially, its not allowed:

"Take care of this email and don't let anyone access this code who might use it against your wishes. It is for your personal use only and cannot be transferred/used by anyone else. All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription. Please be aware that some ticketing will be paperless – details on the ticketing site."

But many people give their code to someone else.
    Oh thanks, didn't read the whole mail!