1. It depens on the venue , an per tour but on avarage :

Arena's would have presale members get up to 2 tickets pp , and Stadiums would usually get subscribers up to 4 tickets pp.
  2. Hopefully they let us use the same code twice.
  3. You mean the problem we had in Europe in 2018. It was not allowed to split the code for different cities/dates.
    I think this was unique in Europe last year. For NA, it was allowed to split the code, and it was in 2017 for JTT, and also in 2015 for i+e tour.
    I don’t think we will have this problem in AUS/Asia.

I hope they won't do the verfied fan system with the codes that were sent to the mobile phones. They did that in NA.
  4. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    You mean the problem we had in Europe in 2018. It was not allowed to split the code for different cities/dates.
    I think this was unique in Europe last year. For NA, it was allowed to split the code, and it was in 2017 for JTT, and also in 2015 for i+e tour.
    I don’t think we will have this problem in AUS/Asia.

I hope they won't do the verfied fan system with the codes that were sent to the mobile phones. They did that in NA.
    That was a last minute bullshit rule change.

I remember waking up at 6:30am on the day of the pre-sale reading this rule
  5. It is possible to use your code multiple times in different ticketmaster sites. It is misuse but possible. Maybe people who are going to all the concerts and having GA’s do it this way.
  6. I wouldn't stress to much about getting tickets anyway for this tour. I reckon they will be easy to get, especially as its a stadium tour and most places are having multiple nights.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:I wouldn't stress to much about getting tickets anyway for this tour. I reckon they will be easy to get, especially as its a stadium tour and most places are having multiple nights.
    Yeah, I remember the last time round in 2010, GA tickets weren’t that difficult to get. It should be a breeze for us subscribers.
  8. Me, too, and I was really pissed!
    But in the end, it worked out well and I got all the tickets that I wanted.
  9. How many or long is the u2 subscriber pre sale go for? Looking to become one just for this tour
  10. U2: We don't want to be a nostalgia act
    Also U2: Does another Joshua Tree branded tour.