2018-11-05 - Dublin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. which night is the Windmill lane tour?
  2. The Friday
  3. still hope for D3 and D4
  4. More standing tickets released for Mon and Tues.
    Its plainly evident now that lots of these tickets were held back to push the Platinum and VIP sales ,as I suspected.
    Alot of the Platinum seats were released yesterday at normal price.
  5. need some help here people ....just scored a ticket for Dublin 2 , but its paperless , never had 1 of these before . what do i need to do and what do i need to take to the gig with me ? thx
  6. Originally posted by StevieC66:need some help here people ....just scored a ticket for Dublin 2 , but its paperless , never had 1 of these before . what do i need to do and what do i need to take to the gig with me ? thx
    This is an email I got for Belfast which is also CC entry. Hopefully it explains everything for you.

"This event is a credit card/ debit card entry event only.

You will not receive any tickets via email or post.

To gain entry you must bring your order number ****** . The credit card/debit card used to purchase the ticket(s) (most important) and Photo ID.

Your card used to purchase the ticket(s) is ***** ending in *****

All Attendees must be present when the credit/debit card is swiped as the credit/debit card will only be swiped once. "
  7. It's easy, just bring your creditcard. They swipe it and in you are. No other checks whatsoever.

However, in some rare cases the card doesn't swipe. Then you need to go to the box office and get it sorted using a copy of the order.
  8. Thx guys
  9. Just bought a ticket for Dublin1

10. Just scored a G. A. For the Monday night show