2018-11-05 - Dublin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Loads of standing tickets released this morning for Monday and Tuesday ,they must have held loads back from the general sale.
  2. there are no more , at least when I checked
  3. My Dublin 4 tickets just arrived. Came in a weird envelope, didn't look like concert tickets. Now just waiting for London 1 to arrive.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:My Dublin 4 tickets just arrived. Came in a weird envelope, didn't look like concert tickets. Now just waiting for London 1 to arrive.
    Yeah they just send them out in a plain brown envelope,no expense spared
    Well ,at least they send them out unlike Ticketmaster in the UK.
  5. Loads more standing for Monday and Tuesday being released today.
    They must have released hundreds over the last few weeks.
    I wonder are these tickets that were held aside for the 775 euro VIP Party packages and now being sold at normal prices.
  6. secretly hoping for a ticketdrop for the friday.....
  7. I dont think there will be any issues getting tickets for Friday or Saturday ,they seem to have held a mountain load back .
    I got a good few for Fri last week for buddies.
  8. Originally posted by Fano:Loads more standing for Monday and Tuesday being released today.
    They must have released hundreds over the last few weeks.
    I wonder are these tickets that were held aside for the 775 euro VIP Party packages and now being sold at normal prices.
    Hi Fano,
    Thanks for the heads up re ticket drop - your ticket theory is interesting - I remember the morning these tickets originally went on sale there was a queue of 20 to 30 people at Ticketmaster Tralee all genuine fans - only the first 6 people managed to get tickets I know this as I was 7th!!! It's amazing how all these tickets are now suddenly appearing!
  9. so i just checked again for Dublin2 and there are none........why do i miss this everytime someone says they are on sale....they never are when i get to the site!!!!!
  10. Originally posted by peatiedog:so i just checked again for Dublin2 and there are none........why do i miss this everytime someone says they are on sale....they never are when i get to the site!!!!!
    They are releasing them in batches .
    You checked 3 hours after I posted ,how long do you expect them top last ?
  11. More standing available now.