2018-10-23 - London
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. There was a camera guy in the RZ at Man 2.
    Clapperboard & two guys operating the camera.
    Haven't seen any in there at other shows.
  2. Originally posted by prideofzootv:[..]
    Well to hit that target thats:-

Beautiful day
    Pride
    Elevation
    City of blinding lights
    Vertigo
    Even better than the real thing

All need to come out and be replaced...thats too many songs to change now i think!

One song i wish they would drop is i will follow, heard it every show iv been to so far since 360 i think?
    most likely they'll replace BD or Pride with Dirty Day, you agree?
  3. Originally posted by prideofzootv:[..]
    Well to hit that target thats:-

Beautiful day
    Pride
    Elevation
    City of blinding lights
    Vertigo
    Even better than the real thing

All need to come out and be replaced...thats too many songs to change now i think!

One song i wish they would drop is i will follow, heard it every show iv been to so far since 360 i think?
    I think since these songs are placed and even played slightly different from the SOI that they'll all stay in...... I think they just wanted the Iris through UTTEOTW section changed before they film, which they have...
  4. Wow what a night, all I can say really is thank you to u2 and thank you to my fiancée who managed to stand the whole night, we got a great spot as well. Enjoyed the whole show, even the songs I wasn’t particularly excited about hearing were great. If I had to be ultra critical I wish bono had nailed the lyrics and timing of lyrics on the Fly but really it didn’t matter, amazing night and a good few all time highlights in there too.
  5. But they added the fly and zoo station as well? surely there's more changes to come, I'm almost certain The Showman will make an appearance in Berlin.

6. Camera in the amazon deck today. Don't think it's a regular one.

7. That was superb

8. Noel Gallagher was also in attendance today.
    (shit pic I know)
  9. Better than last night. Best show I’ve attended on this tour so far.

Stay!!! Fantastic.
  10. You are definitely our Noel spotter Guy, looks like he can’t get enough of the show either, hope everyone had a great time.
  11. Any surprises tonight ? Not been in touch due to workload