2018-10-23 - London
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by robertfeldmar:Hi, has anyone here bought tickets for London 2 via Ticketmaster with the album pre-sale code and already received them? Because mine haven't been dispatched yet, and as I live outside of the UK I wonder if it's time to contact their support or wait a bit closer to the time when I'll travel to London.
    I have bought but not received... TM don't send them out until a couple of weeks pre gig. Been that way for years
  2. Hmm, ok. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll give them one more week and if nothing changes I'll contact them then. Funny, because now I remembered that when I bought tickets for the I+E shows in Berlin they went on sale in December '14 and I had them even before the year was over. But that was via Eventim.
  3. Originally posted by robertfeldmar:[..]
    Hmm, ok. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll give them one more week and if nothing changes I'll contact them then. Funny, because now I remembered that when I bought tickets for the I+E shows in Berlin they went on sale in December '14 and I had them even before the year was over. But that was via Eventim.
    Ticketmaster in the UK are notorious for sending out tickets late or better still not sending them out and changing them at the last minute to box office collection which can be a bit of a nightmare at the O2.
    I think AXS are very slow to pass the tickets onto Ticketmaster .
    I had to collect at the box office last year for Metallica and I was queuing for 50 minutes in the freezing cold ,then another 45 minutes going through security meaning I missed the first 15 minutes of the show.
    Ruined my day ,bloody Ticketmaster.
  4. Looking for 1x GA for either London show please.

Andy.
  5. How packed does London GA get? It didn't look too bad in 2015 but some Europe shows this year look ridiculous.
  6. It will be fine a bit more full... like the 80’s and 90’s
  7. I took my son in 2015 and we were able to move around easily. If you see the show from the perimeter the security always make sure you are inside the white line so most people move forward of that anyway. Even with the addition of day tickets the venue didn't fill up to a packed arena.
  8. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I took my son in 2015 and we were able to move around easily. If you see the show from the perimeter the security always make sure you are inside the white line so most people move forward of that anyway. Even with the addition of day tickets the venue didn't fill up to a packed arena.
    Yep...was there in 2015. Lots of room to manouvre.. Health & Safety etc
  9. London was great in 2015. Was able to get close to the rail even although we did not get in till after 7pm. Paris was a bit rammed but luckily we were in RZ.
  10. Anyone know where the band stay in London, doing both shows and might have few hours on the Wednesday
  11. I thought it was usually Claridges in Mayfair.
  12. Just get a notification from DHL that my ticket is on his way!