2018-10-11 - Milan
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Hahahah fuck my life man I had 2 in my basket the ee1 code worked grabbed my credit card and the time ran out lolol no way man. I have a ticket for 2moz but if anyone has 2 GA or 2 seats together for me and my friend who hasn't a ticket I will buy the drinks
  2. .
  3. Originally posted by hello123:Ao I though I test run it. I cant get anythinf because my verified by visa wont work overseas. Even if Im on roaming. So looks like I am all out of luck...... If anyone see any tomorrow and snaps an extra I will so thankful!!!!
    If I manage to get 2 together I will sell you my single seat that I have here
  4. Parterre for 1st date a few minute ago on ticketone...with mobile app
  5. If i selected to ship by mistake can I change it and pickup from the venue??? Everything was in italian ans i think inselected the wrong thing...
  6. I don't think you can choose the shipping option anymore, it's too late for that. So I'm pretty sure you just have to pick the tickets up from the venue.
  7. Originally posted by djerdap:I don't think you can choose the shipping option anymore, it's too late for that. So I'm pretty sure you just have to pick the tickets up from the venue.
    Great! Thank you. So confusing with the language difference. Also apparently you cant pickup until 5:30pm but we cant leave Ga after 4pm. Apparently they will help those with will call and then bring them back to the line. VERY nervous though haha
  8. Drop for #2 just started..
  9. No GA yet for #2 only cat 1 and some great cat 2 dropped too.