2018-10-07 - Amsterdam
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by maartenpetra:The day before the concert they arive at the hotel I guess. Later the rehearsals, many people are already at the hotel. And yes the day of the show you will also see them at the hotel if you're not queueing at the Ziggo Dome.
    Thanks for the tips !
  2. Hi Guys,

I'm flying in from Ireland for Amsterdam 1 don't have a ticket yet looking for one GA if anyone has one!!!

Thanks
  3. Rehearsals at Saturday? No I don’t think so... They probably spend their day off with sightseeing (like Adam at a museum) and appointments (Bono).
    Just like they normally do in Holland.
    Best way to see them during their stay, is waiting at the Amstel Hotel. It’s always very crowded with fans.
  4. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Saturdayafternoon october 6. They are leaving the Amstel Hotel for rehearsals in the Ziggo Dome. Normally there's a kind of queue behind the fences in front of the Hotel.

I doubt there are rehearsals the day before the gig. I even doubt they still do full band rehearsals every time on the day of show when they are already in the flow of a tour and don’t need that much rehearsals anymore.

Most chance to meet them at the hotel will be in the afternoon on show days when they leave the hotel to go to the venue.
  5. Originally posted by Spackler:Hi Guys,

I'm flying in from Ireland for Amsterdam 1 don't have a ticket yet looking for one GA if anyone has one!!!

Thanks
    Got my ticket for Amsterdam 1
    Thank you to U2start
  6. Bring it on, can’t wait....the waiting takes forever
    Both nights GA
    And with the surprise of spanish eyes last night, I think there also be one in AMS.
  7. Originally posted by Jay2u:[..]
    Bring it on, can’t wait....the waiting takes forever
    Both nights GA
    And with the surprise of spanish eyes last night, I think there also be one in AMS.
    "Amsterdam", a Jacques Brel song. Many times covered by artists.
  8. Hi Everybody,

Anyone holding out hope for a ticket drop for (Amsterdam 2 October 8th)?
  9. Hope so, but if so they will be gone in 20 seconds
  10. That's right: it was snippet'ed at the first Las Vegas show

That was a very nice wink to the Dutchies attending that night
  11. Originally posted by Jay2u:[..]
    Bring it on, can’t wait....the waiting takes forever
    Both nights GA
    the good thing about a surprise is that's it's unexpected Let's just hope for 2 great shows.