2018-09-04 - Cologne
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by KC11:[..]
    We found a website which says “ohne vignette”. Without sticker. But other sites tells different. So we are going to buy the sticker. The fines are too high to take the risk.
    We went last year to see Metallica. We had 3 cars and no stickers. We had no problem but like you say, risks are too high. I will buy it too

2. Band is here ??
  3. Just had contact with my hotel, 300 m from Lanxess Arena. No sticker needed they said. But I am not convinced. I will buy one tomorrow at a GWK office.
  4. Unfortunaly it is in Dutch but there are a few 'streets' weer hou font nerd a sticker by this streets it is possible to reach the Lanxess Arena and the Köln messe

Uitzonderingen

Het staat op de kaart tenslotte niet aangegeven, maar er zijn een aantal wegen die door de Umweltzone gaan waarvoor toch geen milieusticker vereist is. Dit zijn de A1 in het westen van de stad en de A57, de A559, de B55a plus het deel van de L100 dat deze drie wegen met elkaar verbindt in het noordoosten. Zolang je deze wegen gebruikt om Keulen in en meteen weer uit te rijden, hoef je niet over een milieusticker te beschikken. Een andere uitzondering wordt gemaakt voor de beurs van Keulen, welke te bereiken is via de bovengenoemde B55a. Zolang je het terrein van de Koelnmesse niet verlaat is een milieusticker niet nodig.
  5. If this needs to be moved to another thread please do so.In general,what time has the band on average taken to the stage,are we talking about 8.15 or so for just over 2 hours?
  6. Originally posted by gmc:If this needs to be moved to another thread please do so.In general,what time has the band on average taken to the stage,are we talking about 8.15 or so for just over 2 hours?
    Around 8:30 in Berlin, and yes around 2 hours.
  7. Cheers,Remy.Was thinking back to 2015 and thought it was about that.BTW enjoyed your post show interview with that guy from Ireland on Saturday.He called it,tour won't end in Dublin again.
  8. Originally posted by gmc:Cheers,Remy.Was thinking back to 2015 and thought it was about that.BTW enjoyed your post show interview with that guy from Ireland on Saturday.He called it,tour won't end in Dublin again.
    Thanks! Enjoy!
  9. Is there a Manchester thread yet,people need to know about major roadworks leading into the city centre which will seriously impact travelling by car.The main road into the arena is down to 1 lane for next 18 months,will add a lot of extra time getting to arena.
  10. I hope everything goes well tonight in Cologne!