1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    No but it's rumoured to start from the intermission on - hence leaving out the BEST PART of the damn show:

The Blackout
    Lights Of Home
    I Will Follow
    Gloria
    Beautiful Day
    Dirty Day
    Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Stay
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

but at least there will be hopefuly Acrobat....
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    No but it's rumoured to start from the intermission on - hence leaving out the BEST PART of the damn show:

The Blackout
    Lights Of Home
    I Will Follow
    Gloria
    Beautiful Day
    Dirty Day
    Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Stay
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

This was the most insane start.. If these TV broadcasts wanna promote the tour to hype up people & boost sales for a future DVD release, the first part of the show is definitely what must be shown.
  3. I'd imagine the broadcasts will feature mostly Experience live tracks with some warhorses thrown in.
  4. Which is a good thing.
  5. I think you’re going to be unpleasantly surprised them if that’s what you expect. The Japan tv station has already mentioned a bunch of tracks all featured in the 2nd half of the show and mostly songs we’ve seen and heard before. This was shared a few pages back
    https://www4.nhk.or.jp/P4653/
    U2songs have confirmed others and that elevation will be the opener. Probably going to be the entire 2nd half of the show for the 75 minute version.
  6. Best Thing is listed. That song has grown on me in the last two years.
  7. 2020 will be the year that Beautiful Day is to have a wee nap.
  8. Hahaha I promise I'll burn my Uber Delux Achtung Baby boxset if this happens
  9. I would describe the 2nd half of the show more as some of the experience songs with mostly war horses rather than the other way around. Acrobat being in it’s own category. There’s still a lot to like about the 2nd half of the show and I do like the version of best thing they did but when the 1st half of the show is added in that will improve things as whole substantially.
  10. No more news on this?