1. It's funny you say that because the GNR song 'One in a Million' also from 88 was omitted from the upcoming remaster.
  2. Pretty sad when you can't say a word.
  3. Exactly. Imagine the Women of the World segment followed by...

Don't believe in forced entry
    Don't believe in rape
    But every time she passes by
    Wild thoughts escape

4. They definitely don’t like to go too dark too often with songs these days. Exit took that role in TJT17 tour, acrobat in this one. The band like to promote a more positive message through there music nowadays and I think they are far more peaceful individuals, bono particularly, than the men they were in the late 80’s. The anger and rage might still be there but he’s channeled that into a more calm response while perhaps he’d argue getting better results. It’s positive actions after all not angry words that gets things done. Anyway I wouldn’t write off god part II entirely for future tours but I think it would need to take on a role similar to acrobat as a regular song they’ve really made an effort to fit in and put a theme around it rather than just a song they throw in there.
  5. It is a very good song.

In fact, I made a joke that I was hoping it would get played in Nashville.
  6. When he wrote that I knew exactly what he meant. It wasn't meant like he would do anything.
  7. Tell that to the mainstream media that rips apart anything charitable the band does or literally anything the band does and creates a massive circle jerk of hating on the band. It would just be a bad move.
  8. Fake news