2018-06-11 - New York
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 19
Audio recordings: 2

1. You're totally right!!
  2. I don't say it's totally impossible but veeeery improbable... but anyway wish you good luck
  3. Thank you all. I am super excited
  4. You're a POPmart guy, i wish you to have a lot of fun anyways. ;-) No, for real, what a great opportunity! But maybe, you could throw a disco ball at them anyways?
  5. I just hope they take a leaf out of muse’s books for this setlist. Their last two request shows in small venues have been incredible in terms or rarities. I just cant see it though

6. That is very good news! Especially since we didn't get an official recording for the last time they played such a small venue
  7. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:I just hope they take a leaf out of muse’s books for this setlist. Their last two request shows in small venues have been incredible in terms or rarities. I just cant see it though
    I agree!! And muse is generally a band that plays the same set every night during their regular tours so it’s a fair comparison.
  8. I hate to be the dude to repeat info but I don't know if anyone mentioned you can download the Sirius XM app for free on your phone and listen to anything you want. Don't need an account at all, so I'm listening to the U2 experience right now!
  9. Originally posted by guykirk9:I hate to be the dude to repeat info but I don't know if anyone mentioned you can download the Sirius XM app for free on your phone and listen to anything you want. Don't need an account at all, so I'm listening to the U2 experience right now!
    It also works on the web